Welcome to my blog.

Crafting and making things has become a hobby for me and I am by no means a professional. If you see something you like, make it too. Just leave me a comment and let me know how it went.

Happy Crafting!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

You can accomplish a lot when your children sleep!

Today during nap time I decided to put the vinyl and paint away and get out my fabric and ribbons. I have seen a ton of these cute headbands and flowers floating around blog world, so I gave it a try. They are super fast and easy since they are suppose to look messy.
This isn't attached to anything yet. I am thinking of putting a pin on the back and using it to embellish a purse, coat or shirt.
This one has a clip on the back for a nice hair pretty.
I once is actually glued onto a headband. I put twisted the flowers a little tighter on this one. Sometimes I like having things lay flat on my head and not stick up so far.
So what do you think? If you have any ribbon or fabric laying around, give it a try. I didn't take step by step pictures because I was too busy using my mouth and both hands to twist my ribbon! SHHH that is my secret, I used my mouth, but just a little bit!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love nap time! Cute flowers.